1. Continue working on podcast methods and/or action plan
1. Begin Podcasting Task:
1. Welcome back! I'm so glad we're back together!
2. Did you submit your tasks from last week to Managebac?
1. Print and hand-in Article to Ms. Sam to receive feedback
2. Inquire into, How do students communicate digitally at CI?
3. Conduct field work
1. How are the podcasts going? Have you found one to enjoy?
2. Follow-up task on MISO Interview- see Google Classroom
1. Review articles from last week
3. Inquire into, Is artificial intelligence beneficial for society?
4. Read article on AI- see Google Classroom
1. Totalitarian Essay scores can be found in Managebac, Questions? Visit Office Hours
2. Inquire into, How does technology affect our identities and relationships?
3. Read + annotate two articles:
1. Submit Interview task to Managebac to receive feedback
2. Inquiry into, What have been some of the major technological breakthroughs in history? - see Google Classroom for OPVL practice
2. Podcast episode, Resistance is Futile by Throughline
1. Inquire into, What have been some of the major technological breakthroughs in history?
2. Read + annotate article on The Fourth Revolution
3. T-Chart with Opportunities and Challenges- search for evidence based on the article
4. Introduce MISO + interview task
5. OPVL practice with article of your choice- see Google Classroom
1. Podcasting subscriptions, What are you listening to this weekend?
2. Discussion, What have been some of the major technological breakthroughs in history?
3. Article jigsaw- see Google Classroom