1. Practice Argument Writing (Criterion C: Communicating)- see Google Classroom
1. New Trimester, New Seating Plan!
2. Finish documentary on British Monarchy
3. Inquire into, Is monarchy a fair system of governance?
1. Review notebook for feedback on methodology
2. Finish annotating (Kami) article on Monarchy- Google Classroom
3. Case Study, the Japanese Monarchy- see Google Classroom
4. Inquire into a current event about a monarchy somewhere in the world
5. Inquire into, Is monarchy a fair system of governance?- See Google Classroom
1. What has been the development of democracy? Timeline activity (F-block only)
2. Reflect on Please Vote for Me documentary
3. Practice with Criterion B: Investigating
5. Add terms to word wall: Monarchy
6. Where in the world to monarchies still exist today? Find maps to show this.
1. Read + annotate article, What is Democracy?
2. Activity to inquire into, How have modern democracies developed?
3. Watch documentary film, Please Vote for Me
4. Journal Reflection/Group Discussion:
1. Begin inquiry into systems of government: Democracy activity
2. Add terms to word wall: candidate, vote, election, direct/indirect democracy, campaign, citizen
3. How Government Works: The purposes of
government (article annotations- see Google Classroom)
4. Inquire into, How have modern democracies developed? Activity
** Practice Action Plan - F-block only