1. Finish Y-chart for 'Government' and 'Systems' - add word to vocab list
2. Find and annotate a current news article related to South Korea's government
3. What is the structure of South Korea's government? Complete the visual aid
4. Practice formulating an action plan- Criterion B, strand ii.
1. Welcome back! Print infographics in A3 size (or larger)
2. Begin next unit: Who governs you? In this unit we will explore government systems and look at how power is a function of the system.
3. How would you define a 'system'?
4. Watch How to understand power by Eric Liu
5. Activity: Power Rings
1. Infographic Task- see Google Classroom
2. Independent work time, this task is due this Friday, October 18th
1. Begin Population Pyramid task- see Google Classroom (Students may need to finish this for homework)
2. Discuss, Should governments try to control the size of their population?
3. Watch documentary film, Don't Panic: The Truth about Population