1. Review articles from last week
3. Inquire into, Is artificial intelligence beneficial for society?
4. Read article on AI- see Google Classroom
1. Totalitarian Essay scores can be found in Managebac, Questions? Visit Office Hours
2. Inquire into, How does technology affect our identities and relationships?
3. Read + annotate two articles:
1. Submit Interview task to Managebac to receive feedback
2. Inquiry into, What have been some of the major technological breakthroughs in history? - see Google Classroom for OPVL practice
2. Podcast episode, Resistance is Futile by Throughline
1. Inquire into, What have been some of the major technological breakthroughs in history?
2. Read + annotate article on The Fourth Revolution
3. T-Chart with Opportunities and Challenges- search for evidence based on the article
4. Introduce MISO + interview task
5. OPVL practice with article of your choice- see Google Classroom
1. Podcasting subscriptions, What are you listening to this weekend?
2. Discussion, What have been some of the major technological breakthroughs in history?
3. Article jigsaw- see Google Classroom
1. Discussion: What technologies do you use on a daily basis? Choose one and trace the technology back to its most primitive form.
2. Podcasting- audio blogging
1. Happy New Year and Welcome Back to CI!
2. New Unit: How can technologies affect our identity and relationships?
3. New Seat Assignments
4. Group Discussion: What are the top ten tech innovations since 2010? Since 2000?
5. This unit's key concept is Global Interactions, let's break down those words to make meaning. Create a class definition to post on the board.
6. Google Classroom article