1. Inquire into, Are borders within the Korean peninsula beneficial or detrimental to the people who live here?
2. Watch the documentary, The Jangmadang Generation
The Jangmadang Generation shows how young North Koreans’ creativity, resilience, and rebel attitude is changing the most repressive country in the world. Featuring eyewitness accounts from 8 North Korean defectors and hidden camera footage from inside the country, this is the story of how North Korea’s millennial generation is shaking up the status quo.
3. Read and practice OPVL- see Google Classroom
1. Inquire into Songdo's borders (see video below)
2. Explore on Google Classroom:
4. Complete survey to choose destination- look for the email from Ms. Gilbert
5. The Atlantic article on Songdo: Read + annotate article (see Google Classroom)