1. Do you have your NWEA browser for MAP? Let's check.
2. Population Circles Activity
3. Pass out spiral notebooks
4. Begin new vocabulary/terminology for this unit
1. Complete Gallery Walk: What is the title or topic of your map? What are two conclusions you can understand about Korea and/or Asia based on the map?
2. Test your knowledge of human population! quiz
3. Discuss: Estimates in 2011 suggest that the entire population of the world standing shoulder to shoulder could fit into the area taken up by the city of Los Angeles. What do you think are the arguments to suggest that population is or isn’t a global issue?
4. Explore interactive map: