Wednesday-Thursday October 17-18th:
Today you will need your spiral notebook!
Today's Objective: Students will use charts and graphs to draw conclusions about population distribution.
1. Discussion: What is demography? What does a demographer do? How is demography connected to our learning about population?
2. New vocabulary: demographer, gender distribution, reproductive age,
3. Video on Population Pyramids (see below)
4. Read and annotate paragraph on Demographic Transition Model
5. Begin formative task- see Google Classroom
Leave a Reply.