Wednesday-Thursday, December 12-13th:
1. Watch BBC documentary, She-Wolves: England's Early Queens
2. Complete Formative Task, Is monarchy a fair system of government? See Google Classroom and submit to Managebac
Monday - Tuesday, December 10-11th:
Today's Objective: We will identify key differences between the monarchies in Japan and the UK.
1. Review answers to Friday's quiz
2. Read + annotate texts about Monarch in Japan and the UK
3. In table groups complete activity about Monarchy in Japan (see Google Classroom)
4. Think-Pair-Share: Can you think of any reasons why the monarchy may be popular or unpopular?
5. Begin Homework: Find a current event article (since 2013) about a monarchy somewhere in the world. Print, read, and annotate it by Wed./Thu. of this week.