Wednesday, October 30th:
1. Read + annotate article, What is a boundary? see Google Classroom
2. Inquiry into How are borders defined?
3. watch video, add vocabulary to notebook: natural borders, colonization, political border, land reclamation
4. Provinces in South Korea activity- see Google Classroom
Monday-Tuesday October 28-29th:
1. Good to see you! Did everyone submit the personal manifesto?
2. Review of last week- What is the key concept? What topics have you discussed?
3. Photo Investigation:
5. Revisit sticky notes from last week: What interests you the most about the space you live in and the borders that are in that space? Using post-it notes, write things that you want to learn about in this unit about borders. One idea per post-it note, at least 3 notes per person.